Are designed for the production of uniform films of paints and similar products on plane substrates.
They combine the accuracy of fixed applicators with the versatility of multiple gap choices in one unit.
These applicators are suitable for use of aqueous,acid,and alkaline products.
– Place substrate to be coated on smooth paper
– Place film applicator with desired gap depth on substrate
– Pour coating in front of gap in pulling direction
– Pull at uniform speed(approx. 25 mm/s)
– Put applicator immediately into diluted cleaning solvent and lean with brush
ASTM D 823 Standard Practices for Producing Films of Uniform Thickness of Paint, Varnish,etc.
Ordering & Technical Specifications
Comes complete with
Reuseable storage case