Coating thickness gauges are non-magnetic instruments with a wide range of applications. Its technical parameters fully comply with national standards. This instrument is an eddy current portable coating thickness gauge, which can quickly, without damage, and precision coating, coating thickness measurement. It can be used both in the laboratory and on the project site. The instrument can be widely used in manufacturing, metal processing, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other testing areas. It is a necessary instrument for material protection professionals.
The NFe probe detects all insulating coating thicknesses such as paint, plastic, porcelain, etc. These coatings must be applied to non-magnetic metal substrates such as aluminum, copper, brass, or stainless steel.
● The eddy current thickness measurement method is adopted to measure the thickness of the non-conductive coating (insulating layer) on the non-magnetic metal substrate;
● The instrument can be calibrated using both single-point calibration and two-point calibration.
● The basic calibration correction method can be used to update and correct the probe system error to ensure the accuracy of the instrument in the measurement process;
● Negative number display function to ensure the accuracy of zero calibration of the instrument and improve the test accuracy;
● There is a beep sound during operation;
● Two shutdown modes: manual shutdown mode and automatic shutdown mode;
● Battery voltage indication: low voltage prompt;
● Micropower design, less than 10 microamperes in standby mode;
● Measurement method: NF vortex.
The basic working principle of eddy current method
Measuring range: 0~1250um (Other ranges can be customized)
The smallest surface: convex 5mm / concave 5mm
Minimum measurement area: 10×10mm
Thinnest substrate: 0.4mm
Operating environment: Temperature: 0-40°C Humidity: 10-85% RH
Measurement precision error: zero calibration ± (1+3%H); two-point calibration ± [(1% ~ 3% H)] H + 1.5
Metric / Imperial: Convertible Body Size: 102mm x 66mm x24mm
Power: 2 AA batteries
Weight: 99g (with battery)
Standard sheet 5 sheets: 50μm, 100μm, 250μm, 500μm, 1000μm (optional: 12μm, 25μm)
Base 1 block (aluminum substrate)